FULL-TIME FOOTBALL PROGRAM
BFA’s full-time football program is for kids between the ages of 6 to 12 years old. The season runs from February to September each year. It applies a similar training philosophy and methodology used in Brazil by the national team and youth teams. Players learn how to be comfortable with the ball, make good decisions before receiving the ball, and create situations unexpected by the opposing teams. Our aim is to make the players comfortable in all variations of the game, from one-to-one situations to small-sided games, and all the way up to full-field games.
Full-time Football Program
- 2 training sessions per week
- Brazilian training methodology
- Technical skills development
- Agility, speed & strength development
- Sharpening football fundamentals
- Learn how to read the game
- Prepares for Australian youth football
- Full training gear included
Boys & girls from 6 to 12 years old.
February to September.
Get Your Active Kids Voucher
STILL HAVE DOUBTS?
Visit our FAQ section to find quick answers to our most common questions. If you need to talk to a BFA representative, please feel free to call us or shoot us an email. See contact details below.
👋 Say Hello