BFA’s Full-time Football Program is for kids and youth between the ages of 6 to 14 years old. It is designed to prepare the players for youth football in Australia. It applies a similar training philosophy and methodology used in Brazil by the national team and youth teams. Players learn how to be comfortable with the ball, make good decisions before receiving the ball and create situations unexpected by the opposing teams. Our aim is to make the players comfortable in all variations of the game, from one to one situations, to small-sided games, and all the way up to full-field games.
Full-time Football Program
BFA's Full-time Football Program includes:
- Over 55 training sessions. Each session runs for 90 minutes. Training groups are divided according to age.
- Two training sessions per week.
- Competitions every Saturday from April to August in the Canterbury District league.
- Full training and game gear included.
- Program cost: $1,600.
Training times 2021 (February to September):
- 5pm to 6:30pm, Tuesdays in Riverwood, NSW
- 5pm to 6:30pm, Thursdays in Riverwood, NSW